Hawaii Weeks - Guest FAQ
Do You Have Reviews?
Yes we do have testimonials on our website home page.
We also have reviews on our Airbnb & VRBO listings.
Do I book directly through Hawaii Weeks or the owner?
You will be booking through Hawaii Weeks.
We manage weeks for private owners.
What is the process after booking a week?
After booking your week, we will start on the reservation process.
The Reservation Process
- You start by booking your week on our website.
- Once we have received the completed reservation booking, we will have your name added to the reservation as a guest.
- We will email the updated reservation to you within 48 business hours.
Do we need to use an escrow company?
How do I pay?
Funds Transfer Option
⦁ Venmo or Zelle
Payment by CHECK
Payment by DIGITAL CHECK
Payment by CREDIT CARD
Do you offer payment plans?
Currently, we do not. If payment arrangements are needed, please contact us.
Can I book additional nights?
Our weeks are pre-reserved, but on occasion we are able to locate an additional night. Many guests have found extra nights directly from the resort or from independent sites like Expedia, Orbitz, etc.
What is the check in process at most resorts?
All you will need is your name and your confirmation number to check in. Remember you are a guest of an owner and to always refer to yourself as a guest of an owner when you check in. That way all the rights and privileges are extended to you as their guest. This will include lower nightly hotel tax.
What is the nightly Hawaii resort tax for guests?
Hawaii resorts all have a nightly hotel tax they are required to collect at check in. This is part of the Hawaii hotel operators regulations. It averages around $12 - $19 per night (smaller 1BR units are a bit less and larger 2 BR units are a bit more). As a guest of an owner your nightly tax is usually less than a guest booking directly with the resort.
Will I have to pay for parking or WiFi?
WiFi is normally complimentary, but some resorts will have extra parking fees. If the resorts has a parking fee, this will be stated on your reservation confirmation.
May I check in early?
Most resorts will allow early check in, so you can start vacationing right away. Your unit may or may not be ready, but you will have full use of the resort until it is.
Do you have a cancellation & refund policy?
- Hawaii Weeks offers a 100% refund of any and all funds paid if we cannot provide a resort confirmation from the owner for the dates as posted.
- Hawaii Weeks offers a 100% refund of any and all funds paid in the event of a cancellation for any reason within the first 48 hours after you have agreed to our terms and conditions.
- Hawaii Weeks offers a 90% refund of total booking amount if it is more than 31 days from check in date, a confirmation has been provided and the resort is open.
- If a guest must cancel less than 31 days from check in for any reason, Hawaii Weeks and the owner agree in all cases to make every effort to re-market the week to recover funds to be used as credit towards a future booking for the guest. The amount of additional funds recovered from a re-marketing effort cannot be guaranteed, but if we are able to re-market the week successfully, your credit can be up to 75%, but will never exceed a 75% credit of total booking funds due to the cost and time involved in the re-marketing effort.
What happens if my reservation is lost or cancelled by the owner?
In the rare event that your reservation is cancelled by the owner, Hawaii Weeks will make every effort to locate a replacement reservation for you, our guest. If we are unable to find another reservation, your funds will be 100% refunded.
COVID-19 Travel Info